Saturday, January 11, 2014

Jean's Quiet Book

Today I get to share with you a really fantastic quiet book, one that I've admired for a long time. Made by Jean of Bubbles and Bobbins, this quiet book has a really fantastic garden and barn page, along with an adorable deer/apple tree page, an awesome puzzle page, and a really cute baking/cupcake page. I love it! Take a look; I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.



To see Jean's quiet book on her own blog with more detail (and extra pictures, instructions, and her cupcake page template), check out these pages:
Bubbles and Bobbins: Activity Book (aka Quiet Book) - Garden, Barn, & Apple Tree Pages
Bubbles and Bobbins: Activity Book (Quiet Book)

Thank you so much for sharing your quiet book with us Jean!


Have you made a quiet book that you'd like to share? Click here for instructions on how to submit your own quiet book!

1 comment:

  1. I love how clean this book looks. You can tell she really thought out her designs

    ReplyDelete